Wednesday 11 May 2016

Some more Children's book illustrations-



DADDY'S PRINCESS STORY

 "Daddy's Princess Story" is another book I had the honor of illustrating. Written by talented author Jenee Davis this book is a fun read.



Find out more about this book here-



HELPFUL HORACE

This is the story of Helpful Horace. This always helpful spiderling rescues Sammy Squirrel, applies first aid to Cally Caterpillar, and helps Mr Beetle, on this very eventful day. A fun picture book for youngsters from tiny tots to first readers. A friendly, and not scary, story, that introduces children to friendly bugs and little critters that live at the bottom of your garden. With fun story related interactive things for adults and children to talk about together.





Check out this book here-




Here are a few other books I had the pleasure of illustrating.


















If you have written a book & are looking to make it come alive with colors & beautiful art I can illustrate them for you. Just leave me a message & I will get in touch with you. I offer various packages for illustrating books. 
You can find me on Fiverr.com & Upwork.com as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment